Friday, March 19, 2010

Brad the Squirrel...




This one goes out to my mom who is dying to see a photo of the newest addition to The Swell Farm.
My Nica "daughter" Jenny called me to tell me she bought me a present... which turned out to be a little grey & black Squirrel. His name is Brad and he is quite the new family member!
He eats anything and everything you put in front of him, drinks tea out of my mug, climbs your limbs to get up to your face to give kisses (& nibbles), fights Junior (the dog) for coconuts, and sleeps cuddled up in his house with a stuffed animal!
I thought at first that he was going to run away, but nope... he stays close to you and the house at all times. Follows you around like a dog and takes to everyone he meets like he grew up with them.
For anyone that knows me, they would know that I am ecstatic to have this new little guy, as I have always wanted to be surrounded by animals, like Snow White, Cinderella, etc...
Now I am working on building an area for some chickens and a new pet pig!
So here is a picture of the little guy...

No comments:

Post a Comment